There are Graduate Pathways available for domestic graduates for the Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
Applicants apply for the DMD through the UWA Postgraduate Admissions Centre.
Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD):
Approximately 50 places are available in 2013 for 2014 entry. These places include various sub quotas:
- Applications are handled directly by the University. 2013 applications (for 2014 entry) should open 2 April 2013 and will close 31 May 2013.
- Application information (including access to the application) is available here.
- Final ranking for non-rural applicants to the DMD is based equally on GAMSAT, GPA and Interview.
- Final ranking for rural applicants to the DMD is based equally on GAMSAT, GPA, Interview and a Rurality Ranking.
- Course offers are normally made from October onwards.
- Students are not normally able to defer a place in the DMD.
Registration upon completion of the DMD:
Becoming an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon (OMS):