There is an Assured Pathway for International school leavers for the Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) and the Doctor of Medicine (MD).
Applicants apply in 2013 for 2014 entry through the UWA International Centre. There are no school leaver pathways for the Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
Successful applicants will receive a conditional place in either the DMD or the MD. The condition of these places is as follows:
- A place in the DMD and MD is conditional upon successful completion of a UWA bachelor degree with a minimum Faculty Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 5.5.
Assured Pathway (International School Leavers) for the DMD and MD:
- Applications are currently open and will close 30 June 2013
- ISAT must be sat by 30 June 2013
- ISAT results must be sent to the International Centre by 5 July 2013
- Final Ranking is based on ISAT, ATAR and Interview and is weighted 1:2:2 respectively.
- Students are not normally able to defer a place in the DMD.
- Students may defer a place in the MD for a period of one year. Two year deferrals for the MD may be possible where the student is required to complete a 2-year National Service term.
Registration, Internships and further training: