All shortlisted applicants to the Assured Pathway (International School Leavers) to the Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) and the Doctor of Medicine (MD) must attend a structured interview.
The purpose of the interview is to allow applicants an opportunity to display some of the attributes and qualities considered desirable in dental and medical practitioners.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of the ISAT score (with the condition that they also appear likely to meet the minimum academic requirement).
- Applicants will need to be in at least the 25th percentile of each section of the test to be eligible for consideration. Selection is then competition-based with the highest scores invited for interview.
- The overall score is used to determine interview offer
- Interviews should be held in Singapore ifrom 24 to 27 July 2013. Subject to demand, interviews may also be held in Malaysia.
- Interviews will be held in Perth in August/September (dates to be confirmed)
- Intervews are face to face and are NOT conducted over telephone,skype or through video conferencing facilities
- Information on the interview can be found here.